Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vacation is Over

Well, I have been on vacation for the past week or so. My wife and I went to Seattle, Washington for a few days. It was great! I really like Seattle. It is a great city. Here are a few of the things I enjoyed about Seattle.
It is a clean city (I guess it is all that rain)
It is easy to get anywhere in Seattle. Many things are in walking distance and there is a great mass transit bus system.
It's beautiful. Seattle is surrounded by mountains and ocean.
Some unique history.
Lots of really fun things to do indoors, outdoors, spend money, or free.
Cooler weather!
Good food!

So, for my Sunday School Class, I will be writing again next Tuesday on topics relevant to our study in Revelation. For the rest of you, I will try to write more on topics other than my Sunday School Class study in Revelation. Thanks for reading (assuming anyone is actually reading this)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am reading, as always. I am glad you loved Seattle!