Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Project

Hey some of you who read this blog may be interested in another project I have going on. I have a blog called Transplant Your Life. It is actually the IBSA Next Gen blog. You can find it here. It will be a challenge to try to keep up with two blogs. Many of you are probably chuckling about now because you know I don't keep up with this one very well. Here are a few reasons why I think this will work.
1. The Next Gen Blog is part of my job. I had better keep up with that one.
2. The two blogs are going to be very different in content. This blog will continue to be more about personal thoughts and experiences and the other one will be about trends, resources, and issues concerning next gen ministry.
3. I think the practice of regularly posting in one will make me better at posting in the other.
4. I keep telling more and more people about my blogs and feel an obligation to give them something to read.
5. I will try real hard (I know that is lame but I really felt like I needed five reasons)

So tomorrow I will tell you about the great earthquake scare!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for more regular blogging. I read so many blogs, what's one more?