Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year Resolutions Update

I think I promised both of you who read my blog that I would update on my progress concerning my New Year Resolutions. So here goes!

Well, the daily to do list has been incredibly helpful to me in getting tasks done everyday in a timely manner. I have been making my to do list every work day when I am not traveling. I probably need to make the to do lists on work days that I am traveling or out of town, I probably still have tasks that I need to do on those days as well. As far as trying to lose some weight, I have lost 5 lbs. so far. I weighed in at 210 lbs. today.

the new bench press weight lifting routine seems to be going well, I am certainly working harder in the gym. I have faithfully lifted weights 3 times a week since the beginning of the new year without missing once. I even found a place to lift on my recent trip to Huntsville, Alabama.

The prayer guides have helped me to be more disciplined in my prayer life and overall I have seen improvement, but I don't always use the prayer guides and on those days I am not so prayerfully minded. Certainly there is room for improvement in this area.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. It reminds me that great things can be accomplished in a short time. I only wish I could say that I'd accomplished anything other than taking naps so far...

amanda weber said...

yep, thanks for the update. it's possible that more than two people read your blog.